Mission: To foster the development and growth of the Homewood-Brushton business community, enhance its visibility, and preserve its history by increasing the capacity of businesses by providing access to capital, industry information, technical assistance and business support.
To increase the economic viability of Homewood-Brushton Business Owners.
- Our goal is to increase opportunities, enrich our business base, and build stronger connections with our partners and member firms to facilitate the growth and success of our members
- To improve the customer offerings for both locals and visitors, whereas, to develop and strengthen the Homewood-Brushton Brand
- To build a strong Business Association that supports and leads the local economy and also lobbies on behalf of its members
- The improvement of the physical environment provided to the Homewood-Brushton business districts
- To develop a strong and attractive marketing program that will entice non-residents to Homewood-Brushton to support and improve the local economy
To integrate Homewood-Brushton to the wider City of Pittsburgh