Since its founding in 1832 by Judge William Wlikins (US Politician), Homewood, later annexed by the city of Pittsburgh in December 1884, has housed a community of businesses. The Homewood Brushton Business Association continues to gather business owners and managers together to promote Homewood as a desirable place to visit and live, a place to shop, eat, play, and conduct business. Our mission and activities are designed to promote business and civic strength in Homewood.
There are many reasons to join:
- Listing on HBBA website and chances to advertise on site
- Receive the monthly newsletter and regular communication from members and the HBBA
- Opportunity to display at HBBA and other city-wide events
- Free event posting and periodic mentions to the entire Homewood community
- Collaborate on the design of events that are created to bring people to Homewood
- Use the voice of the HBBA to make the needs and wants of your business known at the city and state levels
- Training and workshop opportunities for your continued development as a successful business owner
- Occasional member-to-member discount offerings
The Homewood Brushton Business Association board of directors has made a commitment to increase our membership, expand our marketing opportunities, and advocate more strongly for our local businesses. Join us for only $50.00 per year. Please fill out the membership form and send it in along with your first year's dues payment. Thank you for all you do to keep Homewood in business!